Tel.: +34 943 309009
Fax +34 943 309191
On Thursday, 9 March, the General Meeting of the Business Group linked to the CFAA was held at the Aeronautical Advanced Manufacturing Centre (CFAA) located in the Science and Technology Park of Vizcaya in Zamudio. The topics discussed included the approval of the incorporation of new members.
The meeting was held in the ‘Placido Rodal’ meeting room, named after the person responsible for Manufacturing Technologies of ITP, who put forward the idea of creating a CFAA and promoted it during its first years of life, and who sadly passed away on 21 February 2015.
The objective of the Group (officially called Business Group for the Development of Advanced Aeronautical Manufacturing Techniques-AEDTFAA) is to collaborate in the research and development of advanced manufacturing technologies, as well as in the subsequent results transfer of this R&D of the actual industrial agents through the execution of specific projects, using CFAA facilities.
The CFAA is a mixed centre attached to the UPV/EHU, made up of this Business Group, together with the UPV/EHU, the Basque Agency for Business Development (SPRI Group), the Regional Council of Vizcaya), and the Science and Technology Park of Vizcaya, which is expected to be officially inaugurated shortly.
The incorporation of full members of the Group of EKIN S.Coop., GETTING ROBOTIKA S.L., FRESMAK S.A. and TALLERES WOLKO S.L.U. was approved at the meeting; as well as of HAIMER SPAIN S.L., JAZ ZUBIARTE S.A., WALTER TOOLS IBÉRICA S.A.U., ZOLLER IBÉRICA S.L., ALICONA IMAGING GMBH, EMUGE-FRANKEN S.L., MERSEN IBÉRICA, METAL STALKI S.L., MITSUBISHI MATERIALS ESPAÑA S.A.U. and GREEN LEAF EUROPE BV as limited members; and of the IMH-Machine Tool Institute, as collaboration partner.
Thus, the Group is currently made up of the following members:
• Main members: INDUSTRIA DE TURBO PROPULSORES-ITP and DANOBATGROUP.
• Full members (Machinery manufacturers): IBARMIA INNOVATEK, ONA ELECTROEROSIÓN, RENISHAW IBERICA, METROLOGIA SARIKI, GETTING ROBOTIKA, GMTK MULTI-PROCESS MACHINING, TRIMEK and EKIN.
• Full members (Component manufacturers): WALLAIR ENGINE COMPONENTS-WEC, METALURGICA MARINA, ALFA PRECISIÓN CASTING, MESIMA BILBAO, MIZAR ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING, PRAXAIR ESPAÑA, FRESMAK and TALLERES WOLKO
• Limited members (Contribution in kind): HOUGHTON, LAIP, KENDU, SIKULAN, NEURTEK, TALLERES DE GUERNICA y SOC-e, HAIMER, JAZ ZUBIARTE, WALTER TOOLS, ZOLLER IBÉRICA, ALICONA, EMUGE-FRANKEN, MERSEN IBÉRICA, METAL STALKI, MITSUBISHI MATERIALS ESPAÑA and GREEN LEAF EUROPE.
• Collaboration partners: AFM Cluster, HEGAN–Basque Aerospace Cluster, IMH-Machine Tool Institute, and SIEMENS.