EMO 2011 - New Lathe GEMINIS GT 7 G2 – Hall 013, stand A36
Last modified 01-09-2011
With the constant progress of GEMINIS CNC Lathes, the new model GT7 G2 is an important addition to the range.
The ingenious GT7 bed design directs swarf to the new style front mounted conveyor, eliminating the need for special foundations as with the previous model.
- Swing over bed: 1.600 mm
- Swing over cross slide 1.200 mm
- Spindle bore diameter: 162 mm
- Spindle diameter at front bearing: 240 mm
- Speed range: 0-800 min-1
- Main motor power S1/S6: 51 / 68 kW
- Torque S1/S6: 13500 /18.000 Nm
- Quill diameter of the: 220 mm
- Width of guide ways: 1025 mm
- Weight between centres: 12.000 kg
- Headstock with 4 speed ranges
- Automatic turret Sauter 4 stations
- Motorized displacement of tailstock body
- Live centre built in the quill
- Measuring of cross slide is performed with optical digital scale.
- Automatic chip conveyor