#BIEMH2012 Torno GURUTZPE Modelo A-2000 4G 6000 X 950 mm.- Hall 1, stand B-42 C-43
Last modified 25-05-2012
• 6 meter between centers
• 950 mm center height
• 1800 mm dia. over the bed
• 1500 mm dia. swing over the carriage
• 110 mm dia. spindle bore
• 0-650 rpm speed range
• Main Motor: Siemens 71/65 Kw
• CNC Siemens 840 D with shop turn & mill turn.
Equipped with Headstock:
• “C” axis in the headstock with independent motor and transmission from the kinematics chain with a high resolution encoder and clumping brake. Positioning accuracy +/- 0,005 º.
Turn – mill unit:
• Turning and milling unit comprising to be placed on the carriage:
- A 8 position disk type turret size 32 for turning
- Milling unit ISO 50 (motor of 22 Kw in S1 with torque of 700 Nm) with “Y” axis movement of +/- 250 mm.
The change of the tool is manual, but the clamping is automatic through button system. On the bottom part, there is an automatic indexing plate for 0 and 90º positions (radial and axial)
Chuck 4 jaw independent chuck 1600 mm SMW special with special long jaws
• Rotating quill diameter: 320 mm and 3 anchoring elements for holding 25 tons.
• Expansion compensation device.
• Pressure regulator for the axial push strength.
• Automatic clamping to the bed with independent in-built hydraulic unit.
• Allowed weight between points: 25.000 kg.