AGME incorporates a new automatic start/stop system to their riveting machines
Последнее изменение: 2012-03-30
In accordance with a continuous improvement policy, AGME has recently incorporated a new automatic start/stop system to its riveting machines.
This new system has the following advantages over the previous one based on start/stop buttons:
- Energy saving
- Noise level reduction
- Riveting head temperature decrease
- Increase of the head components working life
This automatic system is now included in the C300 standard electric cabinet that AGME riveting machines have. This system makes it possible that the riveting head motor starts turning when the riveting head starts going down and the motor stops when it begins to going up. Definitively, the motor is going to be still when it is not necessary its use.
In the case of hydraulic riveting machines the hydraulic group motor starts working when performing the first cycle. Then it stops after several minutes without performing any new cycle.
This new system provides many advantages over the previous system used in AGME riveting machines:
- Energy savings due to the decrease in consumption.
- Noise level reduction in the factory
- Decrease of the riveting heads temperature
- Increase of the working life of the riveting head components. The motor stopping makes the mechanical components that suffer wearing have a longer working life.