AGME designs and manufactures solutions for ball joints and stabilizer links assembly
Last modified 26-04-2010
AGME has designed and manufactured special purpose machines for assembling ball joints for a leading international manufacturer of automotive components. In this special machine the main ball joints assembly processes are automated and the automotive components producers can manufacture homogeneous components and avoid human errors.
This machine is composed of two rotary transfers with eight and ten workstations each. They are capable of performing the following operations:
• Marking of components
• Automatic feeding of components
• Assembly of ball pin, plastic seat, housing and closing cap
• Part presence control
• Component greasing
• Housing rolling with control of time, force and course
• Assembly of springs and sealing boot
• Rotating, tilt and break away torque control
• Air seal check
• Component final control with artificial vision.