#BIEMH2012 GORATU: new moving column boring-milling machine line LAGUN - Hall 1, stand D-46 E-47
Last modified 22-05-2012
The new longitudinal moving column milling machine line LAGUN manufactured by GORATU has been designed to offer optimum solutions for the manufacture of large complex shaped parts.
The universality of the moving column milling machine concept enables definition of machines for different applications with the main guided displacement on a robust bed and multiple configurations for part clamping. Regardless of the clampings or bed tables and its cam-column unit, allows positioning of these parts of different shapes and dimensions, thereby creating different types of machines.
This versatility allows Goratu to provide solutions for machining needs aimed at high productions of complex parts with machining on multiple faces and/or machining of multiple processes on the same part.
The boring option is the main novelty with the incorporation of a boring quill integrated in the main milling axis, thus providing machining with great precision on areas with complex access and borings requiring high tolerances.
The main characteristics of the boring-milling presented are:
- Z “vertical”: 3000 mm. (Option 3500 and 4000 mm.)
- Y “transversal”: 1500 mm.
- X “longitudinal”: 6000 mm.
- W Quill Ø 130 exit W: 800 mm.
• Power: 52 KW (S1)
• Torque: 2000 Nm
• Equipped with:
- Numerical control Heidenhain iTNC 530
- Automatic head change
- Automatic Hure head every 0.003º (on rack)
- Automatic orthogonal head 1º (on rack)
- Horizontal head L 650 (on rack)
- Chain type automatic tool change pickup for 60 tools.
- Designed to incorporate rotary or sliding tables
The machine will be on display at the fair with a boring head and facing numerical control with D’Andrea automatic balancing, UT 5 630 and machining capacity up to a diameter of 1,250 mm. (The Lagun Hure, Orthogonal and Horizontal heads will also be on display at the fair.)