March 1-4, 2006
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
From its headquarters in San Sebastian, AFM provides a wide range of services to its member-companies, some of the most important of these being:
- Internationalisation and export promotion.
- Technological services, Quality, Environment, Industrial safety and Standardisation (through its subsidiary INVEMA, the Machine Tool Research Foundation).
- Fostering Inter-company alliances.
- Technical, vocational and management training (through IMH, the Machine Tool Institute).
- Advice on equipment for education centres and supply of educational equipment (through PROSCHOOLS, the Machine Tool Consortium).
- Quality management.
- Institutional relations.
- Information, communication and specific advice.
The www.afm.es website becomes an excellent tool to reach a wide information in 6 languages (Spanish, English, French,German, Chinese and Russian) about the 97 member companies and their different machines, with more than 1,300 online photographs.
The Machine Tool sector in 2005
The production of the machine tool sector of Spain reached 918,27 million euros in 2005. Spain thus continues to take 9th place of the main machine tool-producing countries. Exports accounted for around 54,5% of this figure, exceeding 501,1 million euros and making Spain 8th biggest exporter in the world. Spain exports machines to over 120 countries, and among these Germany, France, Italy, Portugal, Mexico and the United States are the main markets, coming to a total of almost 60% of the foreign trade.
Spain at MTA VIETNAM 2006
With 5 companies that represent different areas of the production technologies, the manufacturers of Spain will take up a surface area of over 78 m2 at the present MTA VIETNAM edition. We trust that AFM and the manufacturers of Spain will be able to help you with any matter you may require, for which purpose we will be delighted to welcome you to our stand.
Machine Tool Manufacturers'
Association of Spain
Parque Tecnológico de San Sebastián
Paseo Mikeletegi, 59
20009 San Sebastián - ESPAÑA
Tel.: +34 943 309009 - Fax: +34 943 309191
25, Phung Khac Khoan Street, District 1
Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)
Tel: (00-848 ) 825 01 73
Fax: (00-848 ) 825 01 74
Sponsored by ICEX
(Instituto Español de Comercio Exterior)
Last modified 03-11-2010