How to get
AFM headquarters are located in the Technology Park in the city of San Sebastian. In the north of Spain close to the French frontier, the accesses are satisfactory and of several different kinds.
- By plane: Madrid, Bilbao, San Sebastian and Biarritz airports.
- By road:
- By European roads E-5, E-70 and E-80, motorway A-8 and national trunk roads N-1 and N-634.
- By train:
- From anywhere in Spain by the Spanish railway system with a station in the very centre of the city.
- From anywhere in Europe through France by the French TGV (high speed train) network to Hendaya.
From the main airports access to San Sebastian by road is as follows:
- From Madrid: 469 Km away. Take the N-1 towards Burgos and Irún, to the "San Sebastián Centro-Amara" exit.
- From Bilbao: 119 Km away. Take the A-8 E-70 towards San Sebastian and Irún to the "San Sebastián Centro-Amara" exit.
- From Fuenterrabia: 20 Km away. Take the A-8 E-70 motorway towards San Sebastian, to the "San Sebastián Centro-Amara" exit.
- From Biarritz: 50 Km. Away. Take the motorway A-8 E-70 towards San Sebastian, to the "San Sebastián Centro-Amara" exit.
When reaching San Sebastian (as you come in from the "Centro-Amara" exit it takes 10 minutes to arrive SEE MAP) take the Avenida de Madrid until you get to the Anoeta stadium, from which you should go up the lane leading to the Hospitals. After passing the Hospitals at the second roundabout you will see a sign on the right indicating the Parque Tecnológico de San Sebastian which is where AFM is located.
The Spanish Association
of Machine Tool
Parque Tecnológico de San Sebastián
Pº Mikeletegi, 59
20009 San Sebastián - Spain
Tel.: 34 943 30 90 09
Fax: 34 943 30 91 91
Last modified 22-12-2011